I am a creative UX and UI designer with a strong design background. I have helped many startups and businesses by improving their products. I enjoy turning complex problems into simple, stunning and intuitive interface designs. I like being involved in innovation and fantastic projects in various fields with a focus on web and mobile app.
Strategy & Ideation
Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
Logo & Branding
HTML & CSS
IronHack ( Jan 2017 - Mar 2017 )
UX/UI - Design Bootcamp
Savannah College of Art & Design ( 2012- 2013 )
Masters' Degree in Design Management
Savannah College of Art & Design ( 2008 - 2011 )
Bachelors' Fine Arts - Industrial Design
Universidad del Sagrado Corazón ( 2002 - 2008 )
Bachelors' Degree in Communications Advertising
GE Healthcare - Sr. UX Interaction Designer ( Dec 2018 - Present )
• Help facilitate participatory design, build a UX strategy, conduct user research, improve accessibility, create aesthetically pleasing UI design, mentor, and most importantly, advocate for the customer. • Establish UX operating rhythm within the agile team. • Work with teams in four time zones to define standardization of the user experience within our product. • Collaborate closely with Product Owners, Product Managers, Technical Product Managers, and Technical Leads to plan and analyze business requirements and execute appropriately.
Ironhack - UX/UI Instructor ( Jun 2018 - Dec 2018 )
• Instructor for the UX/UI Design Bootcamp classes, which teaches students, in 8 weeks, the fundamentals of User-Centered Design and how to validate ideas through user research, rapid prototyping, heuristic evaluation, user interface fundamentals, icons & color theory. • I have taught modules 1 (Design Thinking and Design Sprint), 2 (User Research), 3 (Information Architecture and Interaction Design), and 5 (User Interface Fundamentals and Color theory).
iTracHealth, Corp. - Sr. Product Designer, Full-time ( Jun 2017 - Dec 2018 )
• Create wireframes, storyboards, conduct user testing, user flows, site maps, prototyping and design ideas for the Elderly users, Caregivers and Doctors. • Give design directions and collaborate with the engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product directions, visuals, and experiences. • Facilitate workshops with customers, internal users, and stakeholders.
IATAI Enterprise - Jr. Product Designer, Contract ( Mar 2017 - Jul 2017 )
• Design the mobile interface for a multinational financial services corporation. • Conduct Research, User Testing, User Personas, Wireframing, Prototyping, Information Architecture, Mind Mapping, Affinity Diagram) • Work closely with design leads, product manager, and engineers.
Cross.Team - Jr. Product Designer, Contract ( Mar 2017 - Aug 2017 )
• Design Interfaces with a focus on usability, work across desktop tablet, and mobile. • Front-End Web Development (Technologies Used: HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Responsive Web Design) • Create product prototypes, detailed design, product design specifications, style guides, graphic design, sketch conceptual design, interaction flows and product wireframes.
Kroma Advertising - Jr. Graphic Designer, Full-time ( Aug 2015 - June 2016 )
• Designed promotional materials and User Interfaces for corporations such as Bacardi, Hyundai, W Hotels, Sheraton, Open Mobile, and many others. • Work collaboratively with the creative team, including copywriters, art directors, and digital and social teams for new brand development, product/store launches, web campaigns, and other branded marketing support.